Sunday, April 13, 2008

Look-alikes: David Archuleta & Shane Filan of Westlife



I don't know if you guys would agree on me, but there something I noticed about David Archuleta since I first saw him on American Idol. I noticed that youngest American Idol finalist has a resemblance with Westlife member Shane Filan. Since I saw his audition footage on American Idol I'm thinking that he looks like someone, and after having close looks and analysis, I confirmed that he looks like Shane Filan.

Looking at David I don't only find resemblance on their faces, they also have the same smile and the way they sing they are much alike. Even the way they project in the television screen, they are totally similar.

I could imagine David singing a Westlife song, and I hope some people from the television has the same observation as I do. I hope to see this guys together in the same stage. That would be wonderful cause their both have the face value and their both talented.

What do you think now do they look like each other?

16 comments:

  1. lol, kaya siguro gusto ni simon cowell! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sinabi Mo pa! Look-alike talaga:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, to me he looks like Shane!
    But David is more like Zac Efron in my opinion, especially when you look him in the eyes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice... now i kinda see the resemblence between both pictures
    But if u compare Shane's picture now with david's... I dont think so. Not saying that Shane changes with age but just saying its more different

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agreed. Also, I think they look like Hal Sparks too. The common thing is wearing a very sweet smile. Agree?
    (Musickk)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am no. 1 fan of david archuleta..he's actually brother archuleta..he is a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints..aja david!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am no. 1 fan of david archuleta..he's actually brother archuleta..he is a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints..aja david!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!...sabi na nga ba my makakahalaya nyan weh!..hahahah...im both westlife and david archuleta fan!..and knowing na magkahawig si shane at david , ang galing nun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Agree, yes na-notice ko rin yan, hahahah, akala ko ako lang ang naka-notice... Yes, the way they sing somewhat same of style and gestures, and also the smiles, same... They have similarities the way they project their personalities on screen but not totally... Maybe David is a fan of Westlife, hahahah.. I'm a fan of Westlife and David Archuleta because they have nice voices, decent in appearances, and most of all they are humble... I know David is an LDS, I am LDS too. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with you, me too have noticed that David and Shane have a lot of similarity,

    ReplyDelete
  11. David is the teenage version of Shane, maybe that's the reazon why David got the attention of Mr.Simon Cowell... I hope to see them in one Concert!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I couldn't agree more. They are totally alike, except age. Their voices are so cool. I love them. I am a fan of Westlife and David Archuleta. Wow Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i think shane is the 30yrs old david archuleta, lol....

    ReplyDelete
  14. i think shane is the 30yrs old david archuleta, lol....

    ReplyDelete
  15. I couldn't agree more. They are totally alike, except age. Their voices are so cool. I love them. I am a fan of Westlife and David Archuleta. Wow Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I agreed. Also, I think they look like Hal Sparks too. The common thing is wearing a very sweet smile. Agree?
    (Musickk)

    ReplyDelete