Friday, December 26, 2008

Backstreet Boys Reunion



I was browsing the web today searching for Backstreet Boys layout for my Friendster profile and I found an article about a Backstreet Boys Concert, and the highlight of that concert was former Backstreet Boys member Kevin Richardson rejoining his former BSB bandmates singing one of their biggest hit "Shape Of My Heart".
I found a video clip of this concert on Youtube, the concert took place last November 23 of  2008 at Los Angeles at the Palladium in Hollywood. The venue was totally scream filled meaning that fans really anticipated the BSB reunion.

Seeing this video raised the hairs all over my body, I never thought I would be able to see all five members of Backstreet Boys together, it was awesome it almost made me cry to see them reunited. I wish Kevin Richardson will rejoin Backstreet Boys. And like what I always said  Backstreet Boys Forever......!


No comments:

Post a Comment