Friday, December 26, 2008

The MMFF Parade of Stars

Last Wednesday December 24, after our Christmas party in a restaurant somewhere in Roxas Boulevard, me and my officemates were able to watch the Parade of Stars for the Metro Manila Film Festival.

I was able to see all the Floats of all the Filmfest Entries, I saw Tito, Vic, and Joey and all the cast of Iskul Bukul 20 Years After, Diana Zubiri and Katrina Halili of One Night Only, Rufa Mae Quinto, Iza Calzado for Desperadas 2, I did'nt notice Marian Rivera, Ruffa Gutierrez, and Ogie Alcasid so I thought they were'nt there. The most memorable part of that experience was when I waved my hand at Iza Calzado and she waved at me too, and because of that she is now my Idol. In fairness Iza look so beautiful in person, It was my first time to see her and I got Starstrucked by her presence. I also saw the Cast of Tanging Ina Niyong Lahat headed by Ai Ai Delas Alas, Baler headed by Jericho Rosales, Anne Curtis, and Phillip Salvador, Sen. Jinggoy Estrada, Christopher De Leon and the other cast of  Magkaibigan, for Shake Rattle and Roll X all the cast are wearing red, there was Gerald Anderson, Marian Rivera and all other cast which I did'nt recognized because I was too far.

Watching the Parade of Stars was probably the most memorabe experience for me, because it's my first time to watch the Parade and it was my first time too see many celebrities all in one day. I just feel bad I was not able to take pictures of all the stars. But next year I watch again and I'll make sure that I'll be able to take snapshots of the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment