Wednesday, January 21, 2009

"The Final Set"

Great news to all Eraserheads fan, it's confirmed that the group is gonna perform once again for the part 2 of their reunion concert that was cut short last year due to Ely Buendia's illness. The part 2 of the Eraserheads reunion concert is entitled "The Final Set"

Last Monday, January 19 the E-heads had a press conference and contract signing for their reunion concert. Ely Buendia, Raymund Marasigan, Buddy Zabala, and Marcus Adoro will be together once again to give all the Eraserheads fan a well deserve closure of their reunion concert last year. But this time they guaranteed a full concert and assured everyone that E-Heads vocalist Ely Buendia is in good health condition to perform. This will be the second time that the Eraserheads will perform together and could be the last time too.

"The Final Set" Eraserheads concert will be held on March 17 at the SM Mall of Asia Concert Ground.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete