Monday, May 11, 2009

Anne Curtis is Galema: Ang Anak ni Zuma

Anne Curtis was chosen to portray the title role for ABS-CBN's latest fantaserye "Galema: Ang Anak ni Zuma". It was a Komiks novel created by Jim Fernandez and had a movie adaptation which became a blockbuster hit during the 80's and now it's on free tv.

The plot of the story revolves around it's main character Zuma an Aztec god with a two headed snake wrapped around his shoulders, Dino, the son of Zuma which is a half man and half beast, and finally Galema, the kind hearted daugther of Zuma.

Zuma was portrayed by Max Laurel in the movie, and Galema was played by an actress named Jenny Lyn, I don't remember her so much but I thought she was one of the popular teenstar during that time, I'm not so sure. This was the first movie I've seen when I was just 4 years old I think, and I was fascinated by the two headed snake around Zuma's shoulder and it became one of may favorites.

I'm just wondering why ABS-CBN handed this project to Anne Curtis and not to Angel Locsin. I think it will be great to see Angel as Galema goes head to head against Marian Rivera as Darna. Imagine to mythical beings getting it on on primetime tv.

3 comments:

  1. Malupit ang fantaseryeng ito. Kapuso ako pero gusto ko panoorin ang Anak ni Zuma dahil favorite ko ito.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think anne curtis more deserves it than angelocsin..that's on my point of view!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes,i think anne curtis is the best for this role as galema not angel locsin...thanx

    ReplyDelete