Thursday, May 21, 2009

Justin Timberlake is Fearless Production's next in Line


After the success of the David Cook and David Archuleta Back to back concert, Fearless Production is planning to bring Justin Timberlake here in Manila for a concert.

Jomari Yllana and his associates are he ones who brought us the two Davids, if they could also bring Justin Timberlake in the Philippines, they have truly gone big time in the concert production scene, Justin Timberlake is a world reknown popstar and he have released major hits and sold multi platinum albums around the world and bringing him here for a concert could mean millions of dollars, but if that concert will be a huge success, Jomari and his partners will have their spending worth it. I'm keeping my fingers cross for this one, hope it happens.

I have a piece of trivia for all of you, Justin Timberlake came here in the Philippines back in 1996, during that time he was still with the boyband N'sync, they performed live in ABS-CBN's defunct noontime show "Isang Linggo Na Po Sila", they sang their first big hit "I Want You Back". I searched all over the internet and even in Youtube for a video footage of that performance but I did'nt found one, maybe the ABS-CBN's website archives has that, I'n not sure though.


timberlake Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment