Sunday, July 11, 2010

Party Pilipinas at the Movies 07.11.2010

It's Party Pilipinas at the Movies. The Party Pilipinas cast performs songs from popular Hollywood and local movies. The opening number was awesome, Darth Vader, Bumble bee and Batman were special guests.



Marian Rivera as Princess Leia
Glaiza de Castro etal performs "One Night Only" from Dream Girls
La Diva Performed "What a Feeling from" Flash Dance

Joshua Dionisio, Barbie Forteza and Elmo Magalona Sung "When You Say Nothing at All" from Nothing Hill

Kyla performed "I Will Always Love You" from The Bodyguard

La Diva performed "Don't Cry for Me Argentina" from Evita



Heart Evangelista dances a track from The Matrix

That's all the photos I've got, hindi ko kasi natapos yung Party Pilipinas because I've got to update my blog. All the performance were great except that Andrew E. medley. I'm not convinced that his movies did so much significance in the Philippine movie industry. You can think that I speak cruel but that's what I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment