Monday, September 19, 2011

Richard Gutierrez Prepares for "Survivor Philippines"

Richard Gutierrez is now preparing for the return of Survivor Philippines which he will be hosting.


“It’s an exciting season and I can’t wait to begin my work (as host),” he says. “But there’s a bit of nervousness and excitement. I’ll be (in the island) for around 40 to 45 days and (living there) won’t be that easy. However, I now have expectations (and the idea of) how it goes. Last year, I found it difficult because it was my first. Now, I already experienced (how it was like doing the show). Things will be easy. I’m more aware of possibilities and what might happen. For this year, there will be more twists. We have a good line-up of celebrity castaways. The challenges are bigger (and more difficult).”
Anytime now, Richard is all set to fly to an island paradise and assures everyone that  “we will try to make things even better this year.”



And when Richard was ask to give details about the castaways' island playground, Richard replies jokingly, “Dyan lang sa kanto ng Maldives.”