Sunday, April 22, 2012

Heart Evangelista is Trending on Limferdi's Blog

Heart Evangelista is trending on Limferdi's Blog. For one month now, the keyword Heart Evangelista gave me 729 page views and still counting. I know this figure is kinda small compared to other showbiz blogs out there, but it added some boost in this blog.

I tried to search Google using the keyword Heart Evangelista and see what page does Limferdi's Blog would appear, unfortunately it's not in the first or second page and not also in the tenth. I don't know what page Limferdi's Blog does appear everytime readers Google the keyword Heart Evangelista, but it's alright as long as it keeps providing traffic to my blog.

For the past couple of weeks, Heart Evangelista's name was a hot topic on the web, televisions and showbiz publication. A lot of people are so curious about Heart Evangelista's recent breakup with her former Japanese-Brazilian hunk ex-boyfriend Daniel Matzunaga. Fans are so curious to know whether it's true and they want answers coming from Heart Evangelista herself and the easiest way to do it is Google It! And that I think is the reason why Hearts Evangelista is so hot on Limferdi's Blog and what I'm doing right now is taking advantage, I'm abusing the situation to boost my traffic furthermore.

But if you'll ask me about my opinions regarding Heart Evangelista's breakup with Daniel Matzunaga, I'll say what's new? We have heard so many breakup issues about Heart Evangelista, maybe this one with Daniel is more publicized because he is a much more legit boyfriend for Heart compared to the past relationship she had. But what can we do? Having a successful relationship with foreign races is merely impossible. Regardless how much you feel for each other, at the end of the day, differences in the culture would still have something to say.