Saturday, June 9, 2012

"Reel Love Presents: Tween Hearts" Final Episode Airs on June 10, 2012

Reel Love Presents: Tween Hearts' final episode will be on June 10, 2012. And its exactly the 87th episode of GMA-7's undisputed no.1 youth oriented program. Originally, "Tween Hearts" was supposed to run for only 8 episode since it started airing on September 26, 2010, but the response from the televiewers are so overwhelming that the Kapuso Network had the show extended for several times till it ran for almost 2 years. It even had a movie spin off "Tweens Academy Class of 2012".

"Reel Love Presents: Tween Hearts" became a nationwide fever and started the Tween genre. The other two rival networks even came up with their very own youth oriented shows to topple GMA-7's "TweenVation" but unfortunately for them, the "Tween Hearts" barkada headed by Barbie Forteza, Joshua Dioniso, Jake Vargas and Bea Binene remained unsinkable up to the end.

Finally, the Kapuso Network have decided to wrap up "Tween Hearts". I thought it's gonna stay there forever. I'm a fan of the show and it changed my Sunday viewing habit. Before there was "Tween Hearts" I usually go out every Sunday afternoon to update my blog in the Internet cafe, but when I got hooked up with "Tween Hearts", I make sure that I update my blog every morning so that I can watch the show.

But to be quite honest, I thought the the cast of "Tween Hearts" got overexposed considering the fact that the cast are also seen regularly in "Party Pilipinas" which airs before "Tween Hearts". And I also thought that it's about time that GMA-7 give these kids some whole new TV shows with different genres where they can improve their acting skills because at the end of the day, these kids and their fans are gonna grow up and they need to try something new to attract audiences from older ages.

And to wrap up everything, "Reel Love Presents: Tween Hearts" was one of the most successful show that GMA-7 has came up with. It was phenomenal and introduced a whole new genre about people who are in between childhood and adolescence.

But before I forget, June 10, 2012 is also the scheduled fight between Manny Pacquiao and Timothy Bradley which will also air on GMA-7. How sure is the Kapuso Network the they will be able to air the final episode of "Reel Love Presents: Tween Hearts"? Knowing GMA-7, it always deliver the over delayed telecast of a Manny Pacquiao fight which I think eats the whole Sunday time slots up to "Showbiz Central".


2 comments:

  1. Maganda talaga yung tween hearts best ever for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved tween hearts and i am missing them now! i didn't want it to end but sadly, it did. i just hope there would be a part 2 where all of them will be grown ups already :P

    ReplyDelete