Sunday, September 15, 2013

Anna KareNina - The Finale Week Predictions

As we approach the final week of Anna KareNina, I'm getting more curious and intrigued to find out who is the real Anna KareNina Monteclaro? Is it Anna(Krystal Reyes)? Karen(Barbie Forteza)? or Nina(Joyce Ching)?

 People of my same age who reads this post could be thinking that I'm ignorant to ask this question because Anna KareNina is just a revival of an old soap opera during th 90s and I was in highschool when it was airing, but seriously, I didn't get a chance to watch the original series and I don't know how it ended. All I remember was the original Anna KareNina series lasted for four years, I'm not sure though

But if I should guess the ending Anna KareNina's re-run, I was thinking that all three of them are the real Anna KareNina Monteclaro. Maggie Monteclaro could have given birth to a triplets and distributed them to different people when the accident happened, that's why there are two witnesses who claim that they are friends with Maggie(Yasmien Kurdi) and both of them has a picture as a proof of who the real Anna KareNina is.

No clue of how Anna KareNina will end or will it end the same way the original did, but I'm sure that I'm going to stick to Anna KareNina's final week. It's been quite a while since I felt this hype for a GMA soap's finale week.

No comments:

Post a Comment