Sunday, January 25, 2015

My Comic Book Collections

Today, I've checked my comic books to see how far I've gone since I started collecting. So far I have:

All New X-Men #8
Amazing X-Men #14 Axis
Daredevil #11
Guardians Of The Galaxy Annual #1
Guardians Of The Galaxy #22
Spider Woman #2
Batman #37
He Man: Eternity War #1
Superman #37
Spawn #248-249
Rasputin #1-3
Wytches #1-3
Rumble #1
Ody-C #2


Some of the titles I have decided to discontinue like Spider Woman, All New X-Men, and Amazing X-Men because I suddenly realize that I'm not a super fan of those superheroes, and I absolutely have no plans of having a bulk collection of comics. What I do as a collector is picking-up a title or a character which I'm really interested with and stick to them. I'm also not after the popularity of the book or character, I'm looking for a comic book which contains great story telling and has been earning positive reviews from the comic book community.

That's how I do my collection, I'm not after the popularity of the title or whether it was published by the big two although I have Batman, Superman and Daredevil in my collection. I want quality reading, a title with a great story which I can read and grasp the depth and make a review. I'm not just a collector, I'm also a blogger. These are two of my best hobbies and combining them together gives me great satisfaction and happiness eventhough others may find it shallow and temporary.
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment