Sunday, January 27, 2008

Reynaldo Lapuz has stolen the scene

I haven't watched the American Idol this week because I always arrive late. The last episode I was able to watch was the audition of another Filipino named Reynaldo Lapuz. That episode was truly a riot.

The aspiring American Idol entered the room with a wierd costume with Simon Cowell's name on his hat. And suddenly the judges started laughing. And when the guy started singing his song which is according to him his original composition "I am your brother", everyone including th host Ryan Seacrest was jiving and singing with him, as Simon Cowell says "one more time!".

But unfortunately the judges said "no". However Reynaldo Lapuz was still thankful to the judges for giving him a chance to sing to the world and said the Simon Cowell is a great person eventhough many people hates the Idol judge.

Wow! Pinoy's all over the world could really steal some scene. Watching that episode really made me laugh hard.

Here is the lyrics of Reynaldo's wacky song:


I am your brother
Your best friend forever
Singing the songs
The music that you love
Brothers til the end of time
Together or not
You’re always in my heart
You hurt your feelings
And you will rain on mine
I love you brother

No comments:

Post a Comment