Sunday, February 3, 2008

Britney Getting medical attention


Pop star Britney Spears was taken to the UCLA Medical Center last January 31, Thursday for medical attention, this is due to her mental condition. According to her mother Lynne, Britney according to her mom is now doing fine and they will return to Louisiana as soon as Britney is discharged.

Finally her family took some actions for Britney's condition, as a fan I'm really bothered about her actions, what she could to anyone and or to herself. I got even more bothered when I read from an article that a phsychic predicted that Britney Spears will commit a suicide if she don't get some medical attention.

Britney Spears is believed to have a bipolar disorder, no wonder she is always in a drastic mood change. I hope she gets better soon, and I wish she gets through all this, it will sad if her mental condition will cause her entire career or worst, her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment