Saturday, February 20, 2010

Richard Gutierrez, Anne Curtis and Claudine Barretto Top-bills "In Your Eyes"

Last year, it was reported that Richard Gutierrez and Anne Curtis will reunite in a movie with a working title "Maybe This Time", produced by GMA Films and VIVA Films. But for some reasons that movie did'nt pushed through. Instead, Richard Gutierrez did the movie "Patient X" opposite Cristine Reyes which was co-produced by VIVA Films and Richard himself. But this year, the highly anticipates reunion of Richard Gutierrez and Anne Curtis will finally happen, as the two will star in the movie "In Your Eyes", and they will be joined by drama princess Claudine Barretto.


Claudine Barretto said on her Twitter:
“I’m at GMA for our story conference and presentation ng anthology. Yes, I’m doing a movie with Anne Curtis and Richard Gutierrez. The story is beautiful so trust me co’z I am very hands on and choosy in choosing my movies and scripts very well kaya nga matagal ako bago gumawa ng movie because I really choose the best scripts. Di yung tanggap lang ng tanggap. Its really new. Basta di ko ma-explain, ganda ng script.”
Source: Starmometer

"In Your Eyes" is co-produced by GMA Films and VIVA Films.

I think this will be a great movie, not only that this will be the reunion of Richard and Anne, but this will be the first time that Claudine Barretto will work together with Richard Gutierrez. I'm sure this will be a box-office hit.

3 comments:

  1. yeah, kailan kaya yan mg start??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, of course, a newcomer to this blog, but the author does not agree

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, of course, a newcomer to this blog, but the author does not agree

    ReplyDelete