Sunday, March 7, 2010

American Idol Encore 9 - Top 10 Boys

Last Wednesday on American Idol Season 9, the Top 10 Boys are back on stage for the performance night. It was a last minute decision that put the boys to perform that night after Crystal Bowersox got hospitalized for medical reasons, so the supposed to be performance schedule was changed. I have here the encore of th Top 10 Boys performance, who stepped out and who fell, and what do the judges has to say about thier performance?

Michael Lynche -"This is a Man's World"(James Brown)
Randy-"I feel like right now, this season is really rollin'...I gotta give it to you"
Ellen-"I like all the song choice you've made so far...That is the way to start the night"
Kara-"I gotta say that did'nt get it until tonight...You are a different Mike and I'm feelin'it"
Simon-"It was like a pussycat to a lion in one week...That's exactly the right song for you...That's the best performance you have given the competition so far".

John Park-"Gravity"(John Mayer)
Randy-"You did'nt bring anything new and kinda spicy to it...It was'nt as good as the original, it was just kinda flat for me, there was some pitch problems here and there...I just did'nt see anything special about it"
Ellen-"I thought it was really really the right song choice, but it could have used a little bit soul to it...Just try to feel the song a tiny tiny bit more."
Kara-"Way better than last week...You need to let loose and get out of that comfort zone of yours...You're alittle bit safe"
Simon-"I struggled with believability here, I'm being honest with you...And thinking 20 minutes time we're gonna forget that performance."

Casey James-"I Don't Want to be"(Gavin Degraw)
Randy-"I don't know if you did the best vocal, but this is the kind of music I can see you making as an artist and winning"
Ellen-"I thought you sounded great...Everything was there, I love the way you look, I love the way you sound...But I want you just to play more on stage and move more...I wanna see you perform more but everything else is there"
Kara-"Tonight, I think it took two steps backward for me...Everything that was distinct about your vocals went away...So unfair but tonight 2 steps back baby"
Simon-"This week, you turned into something that you can see in any bars accross America, somebody trying to be a rockstar...I don't think you got the grip to your voice to make it authentic"

Alex Lambert-"Everybody Knows"(John Legend)
Randy-"You're finding your own niche"
Ellen-"It's just like someone took the unripe banana and put it in a paper bag...So much better thatn last week...Of everybody here, you've got the most unique style...Of everybody here, you're someone I've never seen before"
Kara-"What you have is an incredible recordable voice...People would die to have that tone"
Simon-"I think that was a million times better that last week...You've got to have a killer instinct now...I wish I was choosing the song for you right now...You just gotta take your opportunity and do it better cause you're a good singer"

Todrick Hall-"What's Love got to do with it"(Tina Turner)
Randy-"What I find it hard every week, last week, this week is like a great song does'nt need a different wild arrangement...Great is great and just need somebody to sing it greatly...I did'nt love this at all...Just sing"
Ellen-"I will not say just sing, I would say sing and move...I hope people give you another chance because that's not the right song for you"
Kara-"What happened to Todrick?...Where id Todrick went?"
Simon-"I would say Todrick move but don't sing because this is not working at all...A very corny, bad version of the Tina Turner song...I don't know what's getting into your head right now, but you're getting it utterly wrong...Sorry"

Jermaine Sellers-"What's Going on"(Marvin Gaye)
Randy-"You have to pull i back even more"
Ellen-"I love your style, but it just did'nt worked for me...I don't know what to say about it but it was off a little bit and pushed too hard again"
Kara-"You can do all this things which was impressive...The problem is you're always doing something too much"
Simon-"We're frustrated and disappointed...Nobody can take you seriously as an artist...Once again you did a cabaret type performance...I'm not sure you're gonna be here nex week"

Andrew Garcia-"You Give me Something"(James Morrison)
Randy-"Honestly, that was'nt the vibe for you...It was pitchy all over the place honestly...It was'nt good for me man"
Ellen-"I thought I'm gonna disagree with Randy...There were a couple of pitch problems but I still like it...I still am a huge fan that I am thinking of having your name tatooed on my neck"
Kara-"You gotta stay on the rythm, you gotta surprise us...Today you played it safe...I like it when you surprise us"
Simon-"It's just frustrating once again...It's just okay, but you're better than okay...I'm disappointed to tell you"

Aaron Kelly-"My Girl"(The Temptations)
Randy-"Dude, you can really sing and that was 200% better that last week"
Ellen-"I wish that you chose a different song, but you definitely got a great voice"
Kara-"I liked it, I really liked it and I liked you...I like that everytime you step on that's stage, you're consistent...You got your country twag...I think you're gonna get better and better"
Simon-"I did'nt like the song, I'm gonna be honest with you...I think you actually went kinda backwards...We could have heard that audition 15, 20 years ago...The arrangement were kinda old fashioned"

Tim Urban-"Come on Get Higher"(Matt)
Randy-"It was kinda very Karaoke for me...There's nothing special about it"
Ellen-"There is no charisma, there is no stage presence but you're adorable...If you act it's made, the wrong point is the singing"
Kara-"I actually like the song choice...But you did'nt make it you're own"
Simon-"I think it's a marked improvement than last week...I think you really listen to the critisms...I'm really impressed with your attitude, your work ethic, you did'nt wined"

Lee Dewyze-"Lips of an Angel"(Hinder)
Randy-"I like that you tried to take chances and come out of your comfort zone a bit...I think there were a couple of problems but I like it"
Ellen-"There wer a couple of pitch problems but it came out as a great performance because you're just really in to that song...I thought it was great"
Kara-"I thought it was a big improvement from last week...We like you"
Simon-"You look terrified right now...I'm just waiting for you to totally connect...Choose the right song...You may be the right one"

No comments:

Post a Comment