Sunday, March 7, 2010

American Idol 9 Encore - Top 10 Girls

Last Thursday night, it was the Top 10 Girls' turn to impress the judges and America with their performance. Crystal Bowersox was back on stage after being hospitalized the other day, but base on her performance it seemed like she was'nt hospitalized at all.

Crystal Bowersox-"As Long As I See The Light"(Creedence Clearwater Revival)
Randy-"I just love that you are not trying to be everybody else...I love that girl...That girl is hot"
Ellen-"That is a pure raw natural talent...I'm so glad that you're here tonight"
Kara-"You completely recovered from last week... You're that Americana Rock...I think tonight, you actually hit a new level"
Simon-"I underestimated you last week. the vocal was incredible…this is like the moment with Kelly Clarkson, we realized we had a really serious artist here."

Haley Vaughn-"The Climb"(Miley Cyrus)
Randy-"It did'nt work for me...it was excrutiating...It was so pitchy...You have no connection to the song at all"
Ellen-"It did'nt feel you connected to the song...I just feel like it did'nt worked out"
Kara-"You need about a year of really strenghtening yourinstrument...It's like a muscle and needs to be worked."
Simon-"It's an irony about you singing a song about climbing but you fell off"

Lacey Brown-"Kiss Me"(Sixpence None the Richer)
Randy-"One or two moments I was looking for the words to flash across the screen like I'm on a car doing some Karaoke"
Ellen-"I thought it was adorable...I like your personality and I like you"
Kara-"You have tostep this up from here still...We're listening to Lacey again"
Simon-"I think it was marginly better than last week...But you are taking part of this competition rather than showcasing who you are as an artist"

Katy Stevens-"Put Your Records On"(Corinne Bailey Rae )
Randy-"In the first part of the song was very pitchy and kinda all over the place and it was'nt interesting"
Ellen-"I think you have a great voice and I liked it...I want you to be younger somehow...You're still not singing something right for you"
Kara-"It's so frustrating...At the end you began to open up...You have to do thet from the beginning"
Simon-"You're not telling us what kind of recording artist you are"

Didi Denami-"Lean on Me"(Bill Withers)
Randy-"I would just had not chosen a song like that...I did'nt think it really worked for you"
Ellen-"I don't know if that was a great song choice...I hope people see through that song and vote for you"
Kara-"Didi it was'nt good...What i'm missing from you is consistency.It felt like a karaoke bar"
Simon-"It was all over and it was screetching"

Michelle Delamor-"With Arms Wideopen"(Creed)
Randy-"It was a great opportunity to make it something different but it sounds flat for me"
Ellen-"There are a few moments there when I forgot that it's a rock song...I like that you tried to do something quite different"
Kara-"It's so believable...I bought you on that"
Simon-"You did'nt chose a safe song...you attempted to make it your version"

Lilly Scott-"A Change is Gonna Come"(Sam Cooke)
Randy-"You're definitely unique and you do your thing...You worked it out...You did your thing...My favorite performance so far tonight"
Ellen-"You've got it...I forgot that we are on a singing competition...By far the best perfrormance of the night"
Kara-"You've just had your first moment...I was riveted...I could'nt wait to see what you're gonna do next week."
Simon-"I thought it was good"

Katelyn Epperly-"The Scientist"(Coldplay)
Randy-"It was a little way slow but I liked it...It was nice to hear you play the piano, it was great"
Ellen-"It was slow...If I were at home babysitting and you're helping me out the baby is asleep...I thought it was too slow, sorry"
Kara-"I kinda loved you...Fugure out who you are though very quick...But I really like you"
Simon-"I think it was a million times better that last week"

Paige Miles-"Walk Away"(Kelly Clarckson)
Siobhan Magnus-"Think"(Aretha Franklin)

Sorry but I missed the performance of Paige Miles And Siobhan Magnus due to some technical glitches. I'll try to do it better next week. Please bare with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment