Monday, March 8, 2010

Ruffa Gutierrez vs. Kris Aquino

Yesterday I was watching Showbiz Central, and suddenly Pia Guanio announced that they recieved a breaking news that Ruffa Gutierrez walked out of the set of The Buzz because of her co-host Kris Aquino. So what caused Ruffa to walked out from her show? Here is what happened, during the P.O.V segment of The Buzz, Kris Aquino told Ruffa Gutierrez "Ruffa, aminin mo, iba ang level ng saya dito", what Kris meant by that statement is the upcoming transfer of Ruffa Gutierrez to TV5, Ruffa seemed to not liked that so she answered Kris with "Well, I know, you don't have to rub it in, Kris. Siyempre, I'm sad din, so sana huwag mo namang, you know, dagdagan." Then just before the commercial Ruffa stood up from her chair and left Boy Abunda and Kris Aquino.

Moments later in Showbiz Central, Pia Guanio interviewed Ruffa's manager and mother Ms. Annabelle Rama, and of course, Annabelle Rama was so irate and it got to a point thatshe appealed to the Filipino voters not to vote for Kris' brother Noynoy Aquino who is running for President.

"Alam mo, Pia, hindi maganda ginagawa ni Kris kay Ruffa, e. Hindi pa nga nananalo si Noynoy [Aquino, kapatid ni Kris] as presidente, e, ang yabang-yabang na niya! What more kung nanalo pa si Noynoy? E, di kawawa lahat ng artista, lalong-lalo na 'yong mga maliliit na nag-uumpisa pa lang. Hindi magtatagal. Si Ruffa every Sunday binabara niya. Ano, naiinggit ba siya kay Ruffa?"
Philippine Entertainment Portal

I waited for Kris Aquino's answer in The Buzz and I'm sure all the televiewers did but Kris did'nt reply,instead she anwered through her Twitter account:

"I invite everyone to review "The Buzz"-my comment was said with affection and a sense of fun. Now, if theywill choose to lambast my brother...who was'nt even at "The Buzz"makes me wander that the true agenda is-para siraan si Noynoy?

"I'd like to believe Filipino voters are inteligent and will continue supporting Noy because he is the best man for the job"

Ruffa Gutierrez also said somthing on Twitter about the incident, she twitted this:

"Finallly smiling while watching Goin Bulilit with the kiddies. Thank you for all the love twitterworld! Mahal na mahal ko kayong lahat!"

"Just got home...my babies gave me the biggest hug when I walked in. This is what truly matters. Family n loved ones"
"This is not the first time. I'm also very diplomatic n can laugh about anything. Off-cam, the situation was far from pleasant. Yes, registered voters like me will certainly vote wisely. No need to make sira...I AM TEAM NOYNOY! But between now n the May elections many things can still happen. It's what name I will write that eill clearly matter in the end. I would like to enjoymy time w/ loved ones now. Salamat po."
Well, with this kind of words, everybody should wonder, does politics got something to do with this fued between Kris Aquino and Ruffa Gutierrez? Well for me no, absolutely no. This is just between Kris, Ruffa and a mother who wants to protect her daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment