Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Kris Aquino Issued a Public Apology to Ruffa Gutierrez

After Ruffa Gutierrez walked out of The Buzz last Sunday, Kris Aquino immediately sent a text message to the website Philippine Entertainment Portal, that text message contained Kris' public apology to Ruffa Gutierrez.

One part of that text message says:
"I had dinner w/ Noy tonight [March 7] after his tvc shoot. He told me di raw ba pwede na may quiet Sunday kami? And he asked y sya nadamay when he's not even part of Buzz

"I would like to extend a loving hug to Ruffa. I viewed the tape although I still feel I gave my comment w/ affection, maybe it made her feel even worse because she's now moving in a new direction. We had what I believed was a good working relationship in the almost 2 years we were together on The Buzz.

"To Ruffa, I sincerely apologize for causing u hurt. My brother Noynoy would like to add that we live in democracy—1 where we're very free to make our own choice for president.
Philippine Entertainment Portal

So what made Ruffa Gutierrez walk out from ABS-CBN’s The Buzz last Sunday (never mind if she insisted that it was not a “walkout” but more of a “walk into” her dressing room where she melted into tears)?

Philstar

Kris Aquino also issued a public apology in 24 Oras last night but is seems Ruffa Gutierrez is still not in the mood of forgiving Kris because of Ruffa's Tweet on her twitter account yeterday:
“I’ve heard from the whole world except from Kris. So until then I will remain graciously quiet about this. Thank you.”
It seems that it will take some time before Ruffa Gutierrez and Kris Aquino can fix this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment