Thursday, March 11, 2010

American Idol Encore - Top 8 Girls Performance

American Idol Season 9 is getting more and more excited as it gets close to naming the Top 12 Finalist. American Idol 9 is now on it's final performance week and on Thursday(Friday here in the Philippines), four Idol hopefulls will be eliminated and those who will remain will be the Top 12. This is a very crucial week for the Top 16 as Simon Cowell said, all contestants are so close to reaching their dreams, and just one mistakes could be the end of the road. Last night was the Top 8 Girls performance night, so far Crystal Bowersox stand out while Paige Miles and Katy Stevens could be close to ending their American Idol dreams.

Katy Stevens-"Breakaway"(Kelly Clarkson)
What would this lovely 16 year old would do? The judges tol her to be current, and choose a young song, she did exactly what she was told to do but still did'nt work.
Randy-"It's almost like a karaoke for me...It did'nt worked out for me...It was'nt great"
Ellen-"I did'nt feel you breaking away...you did'nt take a risk...great song choice though"
Kara-"I did'nt think you know who you are yet...the sound of your voice is a year older than you"
Simon-"You have'nt worked out what kind of artist you'll be...you kind of suck the energy out of it...but i've gotta give you a 10 for trying".

Siobhan Magnus-"House of the Rising Sun"
This girl is strange, every week she changes her music and style. But she is great.
Randy-"You come out every week and you surprise us...keep doing that coz' you're hot!"
Ellen-"You are why I love music...I was captivated...you made it current"
Kara-"You are so unique and different...I really like you tonight"
Simon-"It was all a bit wierd...you did'nt do anything special with the song...a bit ploddy, a bit boring and a bit dark"

Lacey Brown-"The Story"(Brandy Carlisle)
I think she looks like Natalie Imburglia
Randy-"It's your best performance to me so congrats...It was very cool"
Ellen-"I agree with Randy, it's you're best performance...It was a pefect song choice"
Kara-"Performance like this is why you got here...you're back on your path...I think it was a brilliant choice"
Simon-"I did'nt love the song...but you sang it really well...I still have'nt heard the song connection...this is endangered of being forgotten"

Katelyn Epperly-"I Feel the Earth Move"(Carole King)
Randy-"I just did'nt feel the right connection vibe"
Ellen-"I don't think it's the kind of song that will make people pick up their phone...it just was'nt enough"
Kara-"I don't feel that you're competing tonight...I don't know what happened"
Simon-"You chose quite a simple song...you did'nt do something special with it...this maybe the mistake for you tonight"

Didi Benami-"Rhiannon"
Randy-"It was definitely a whole lot better than last week...it was definitely better"
Ellen-"I like waht you did with it...you did a good job"
Kara-"One of my favorite moment of this season...sometimes you can surprise us by what you bring to the song"
Simon-"I thought that was head and shoulders above everyone else tonight...the wild moment was the whole performance"

Paige Miles-"Smile"(Charlie Chaplin)
Randy-"It just did'nt work...it turned into a bosonoba with a band"
Ellen-"It was just sad and heavy instead of what it's words are...it did'nt worked out...sorry"
Kara-"It was all wrong...tonight was not the right time to do that"
Simon-"It was just a horrible song choice...I think this could be the end of the road"

Crystal Bowersox-"Give me one Reason"(Tracy Chapman)
Randy-"This is what the show is all about for me...I'm a fan"
Ellen-"That's performance of the night"
Kara-"That actually is the best song choice...I can exactly see what records you are gonna be doing"
Simon-"You are one million billion % will be in the Top 12 next week...you are the one everyone wants to be"

Lilly Scott-"I fall to pieces"(Patsy Cline)
Randy-"I think good job...well done, well done"
Ellen-"Love the way you sing, love the way you look, love you"
Kara-"I feel like it was contemporary"
Simon-"It did'nt have the wow factor...that could have been a risky thing to do from here now

No comments:

Post a Comment