Friday, March 12, 2010

American Idol 9 Encore - Top 8 Boys

Last night on American Idol Season 9, it was the Top 8 boys to show America why they have in the Top 12, Tim Urban, Alex Lambert and Todrick Hall stand out with their performance, while Andrew Garcia is in danger of being eliminated.

Lee Dewyze-"Fireflies"(Owl City)
Randy-"it was a strange song choice...but you made it worked out"
Ellen-"I thought it was great"
Kara-"you look confident tonight...you actually made the song a better song"
Simon-"I don't think you had a moment with that song...I think you are better than the version of the song you did"

Alex Lambert-"Trouble"(Raymond Lamontagne)
Randy-"I think it was a good song choice...but you could have done more with it"
Ellen-"you're becoming a mushy banana...you get better and better and better"
Kara-"you're still stiff...be you and let go"
Simon-"you are stil so concentrating on trying to deliveri the performance...you have to imagine Randy in a bikini"

Tim Urban-"Hallelujah"(Tinm Buckley)
Randy-"you did pretty good"
Ellen-"That was fantastic!" Ellen ran to the stage and gave Tim a hug
Kara-"I actually think you're kinda in it...that was an honest interpretation"
Simon-"I kinda feel responsible for you doing great tonight...by far the strongest performance you've given the competition"

Andrew Garcia-"Genie in a Bottle"(Christina Aguilera)
Randy-"very interesting song choice...but it did'nt quite worked for me...you made us feel that the song is on three notes"
Ellen-"I think the genie came out of the bottle too late"
Kara-"you were fighting with the melody of the guitar...it just was'nt great"
Simon-"it was a little bit desperate...you over do it"

Casey James-"You'll Think of me"(Keith Urban)
Randy-"I think it was a little of a safe choice...go for more...I don't know if it was amazing"
Ellen-"I thought it was amazing...I thought you sounded great"
Kara-"I feel kinda back with the Casey track again...this was better than last week"
Simon-"I think it was you're second best"

Aaron Kelly-"I'm Already There"(Lonestar)
Randy-"a job well done...still some problems but a job well done"
Ellen-"I think you sounded better...but I just don't think that's terrific"
Kara-Kara thought that the song does'nt fit Aaron's age
Simon-"It was the right type of song for you to do...it's just a nice song"

Todrick Hall-"Somebody to Love"(Queen)
Randy-"Todrick is back...you prove that you could really sing"
Ellen-"you are a brave young man...I commend you for singing this song"
Kara-"It was really good singing"
Simon-"what you did tonight is telling us who you are...it may save you"

Michael Lynche-"Women's Work"(Maxwell)
Randy-"really!!!...I gotta give it to you...that was hot"
Ellen-"OMG!..that was so beautifull...you are the one to beat now"
Kara-"it's amazing...it brought me to tears"
Simon-"you came out with an incredible song to sing and you nailes it...this is the best performance we've had in this live shows so far"

No comments:

Post a Comment