Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Westlife is Back With a New Single "Safe"


Westlife is back with a new single called "Safe". This track is the first single from the Irish boyband's 11th studio album titled "Gravity". This new single is expected to be released on the 14th of November 2010 on the United Kingdom and on November 15, 2010 worldwide via digital download.

Simon Cowell, the former American Idol judge who is also the executive producer for Westlife's record label chose this track "Safe" as the carrier single for the boyband's newest album and claimed that “It’s such a fabulous track, and I wouldn’t be surprised if it became a smash song”.

Wow, this new track from Westlife is amazing, I've listen to it and watch the video and it's so great, they never cease to amaze me with their strong voices. And the best part of it is this is an original track, during the past years, Westlife have been concentrating on doing cover songs, their covers are great but I kinda missed them with their original songs that cuts deeply through the heart. This song is something that I'm gonna add to my Westlife playlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment