Friday, February 25, 2011

"My Lover My Wife" GMA-7's Newest Afternoon Soap Starring Nadine Samonte and Maxene Magalona

GMA-7 presents the it's newest, controversial and intriguing daytime soap which is set to heat up our afternoon. "My Lover My Wife" starring Maxene Magalona and Nadine Samonte.
Other casts of "My Lover My Wife" includes Luis Alandy and Marco Alcaraz as Maxene and Nadine's leading Men, Princess Snell, Maybelyn Dela Cruz, Syrael Vestre, Ernie Garcia, Jace Flores and Ms. Carmi Martin.

Here is the story plot of "My Lover My Wife":

Sina April at Arthur – mag-asawang may mga lihim sa isa’t isa.
Sina Vivian at Lawrence – mag-asawang hindi masaya sa isa’t isa.

Subalit may ibang plano ang kapalaran.

Isang aksidente... at isang pagpapalit-anyo ang magaganap.

At si Arthur, suot ang mukha ni Lawrence, ay kailangang maging asawa kay Vivian!

Mabawi pa kaya ni April ang pusong dapat ay sa kanya?
Linlangin man kanyang ang mata, mapigilan kaya ni Vivian ang puso niya?

"My Lover My Wife" seems so sexy and sensual and I think Nadine Samonte and Maexene Magalona looks so hot in this new afternoon soap from GMA-7, I'm exited to see this. Additional information, "My Lover My Wife" was supposed to have the title "Moral" but for some reasons the Kapuso Network changed it's title, and Jennylyn Mercado was supposed to be in the cast along with Nadine Samonte but for some reasons again she was replaced by Maxene Magalona, maybe because of Jennylyn's health condition why she was replaced. "My Lover My Wife" premieres on February 28 in GMA-7's Dramarama sa Hapon block after "Nita Negrita". It will replace "Koreana" which has just ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment