Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Did I Heard John Lapuz Used the Japan Killer Quake as an Ad Lib?

Nice to be back after one week of being out. My blog traffic have declined due to one week without updating. But now, all systems go once again. And this time I want to comment about Showbiz Central's episode last Sunday because I thought I heard John Lapuz said "Uy baka lumindol ah" just before a commercial gap and on my personal opinion, I don't think that it is a right time to be saying something like that.
The entire world still mourns about the killer Earthquake and a Tsunami that hit Japan last Friday of March 11, 2011. That tragedy took the lives of many people and destroyed properties, and right now Japan is currently suffering a Nuclear crisis due to the Killer quake and Tsunami. I understand that maybe John Lapuz doesn't mean to make fun of the disaster and he could be just trying to do an ad lib, but he should be conscious about his words, what happened in Japan is not funny and it shouldn't be used as a jokes. 

I'm not making this a big deal, and I'm not sure if other viewers of Showbiz Central also heard what John Lapuz said, it just so happened that I heard it and I want to share my point. 

No comments:

Post a Comment