Monday, March 7, 2011

"My Valentine Girls" Earns P44.26 Million in Three Weeks

I have here an update about the box office gross of "My Valentine Girls". According to Box Office Mojo, the Richard Gutierrez starrer earned P44.26 Million in three weeks of showing.

This is a more accurate result unlike the first reports that leaked saying that "My Valentine Girls" earned P135 Million during it's first three days of showing (Read Related Article Here). Now we know that those reports are just hoax. And in the first place it's too good to be true, no local film was able to reach the P100 Million mark in just three days. Wherever those reports came from nobody knows. But at least "My Valentine Girls" performed well in the box office and this is a good 2011 start for GMA Films and Regal Films.

"My Valentine Girls" is still showing in theaters, it's under the joint production of GMA Films and Regal Films starring Richard Gutierrez, Solenn Heussaff, Lovi Poe, Rhian Ramos, Eugene Domingo, and Jillian Ward.

No comments:

Post a Comment