Monday, March 21, 2011

Undertaker vs. Triple H: Career vs. Streak Match?

As WWE fans continues to travel the road to Wrestle Mania XXVII, I will continue to give updates about the latest developments about the matches. Expect to see more posts about Wrestle Mania XXVII in my blog. And today I have a follow up article about the Undertaker vs. Triple match. Over the fast few weeks I've read articles from other blogs and Wrestling websites saying that this epic match is a Career vs. Streak match just like the Undertaker vs. HBK match last year.


A Career vs. Streak match would mean that if the Undertaker looses to Triple H, of course his undefeated streak in Wrestle Mania is over, but if Triple H looses, he has to retire just like his buddy Shawn Michaels did last year. I have no idea where the Career vs. Streak match came from, I've been watching WWE Raw and Smackdown in the past few weeks, and WWE made this match at Wrestle Mania "No Holds Bar" but no one from the WWE and even Triple H mentioned that he is putting his career on the line. And I also heard The Game said "If I loose, I'll die trying" meaning that if he looses to The Undertaker at Wrestle Mania, he would try once again. And besides, Triple H not too old to retire. And if ever Triple H is gonna retire, it's not because he lost in a career threatening match.

No comments:

Post a Comment