Friday, July 1, 2011

Andres de Saya Had It's Last Taping Day

Check out this news which I got from the article of  entertainment columnist Salve Asis (click here to read the whole story). It says that GMA-7's weekend sitcom "Andres de Saya" starring Cesar Montano and Iza Calzado just had it's last taping day, meaning that it's gone!


Reports says that "Andres de Saya" which only aired for a few episodes will be replaced by "Mind Master" of Nomer Lasala which will make it's return on GMA-7's weekend block.

This just shows how scattered minded the Kapuso Executives are, they will come up with a new concept but once they don't get the result that they wanted, they will cancel the show. Remember the morning talk show "Star Box" which was cancelled without any prior notice? It only aired for only 3 days I think.

But in my opinion, "Andres de Saya" is better than that "Mind Reader" thing, the tricks which that guy Nomer Lasala does are not product of mental abilities, those are simple tricks done by magicians, I've caught him so many times. And sometime this week I'm gonna post about the irregularities which I observed about Mind Master's mentalism feat

No comments:

Post a Comment