Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Jasmine Curtis Smith Will be a Part of AlDub Movie

Jasmine Curtis Smith will be a part of the AlDub movie "Imagine You and Me"

In an interview with Philippine Entertainment Portal, the TV5 actress finally confirmed her participation in the AlDub movie though she didn't give a detail about her role. Here is a part of her interview with PEP:

“There was a lot of confusion about it, about how I felt about the project.

“But, at the end of the day, I was really just waiting for APT to give me the go-signal.

“I was trying to discreetly promote it without giving away na I’m really part of it.

“Sorry if I offended anyone, but I’m very thankful, first of all, thankful to be part of the project.

“Because, di ba nga, ang naunang plan, kami lang ni Alden.

“And so when they went ahead and did the movie with AlDub first, I was very happy, I was so happy.

“I was surprised more than anything.

“I was surprised and thankful when they asked me to be part of the movie.”


No comments:

Post a Comment