Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Judy Ann Santos and Ryan Agoncillo to Star a New Movie Titled "My House Husband"

I saw this update on the Philippine Entertainment Portal's Scoopbox. It says that real life couples Judy Ann Santos and Ryan Agoncillo are gonna have a new movie which will be an official entry to the 2011 Metro Manila Film Festival. The movie was said to have the title "My House Husband"
"My House Husband" is under the production of Octo Arts Films and will be directed by Joey Reyes. The title of this movie sounds very familiar. Do you remember the Koreanovela which aired on GMA-7 in 2006 I think? The title of that Koreanovela was "House Husband", it's the story of a guy who lost his job and his wife was force to take over his duties as a family man, the guy on the other hand had no choice but to be left home and do the household duties and take care of their son.

This makes me think if this new movie starring Judy Ann Santos and Ryan Agoncillo is the adaptation of that Koreanovela and I guess that this movie is a romantic comedy since it's titled "My House Husband". And my opinion about this movie is "na naman?". We've seen Judy Ann Santos and Ryan Agoncillo did husband and wife roles in "Kasal Kasali Kasalo" and it's sequel "Sakal Sakali Saklolo", both those movies were official entries to the Metro Manila Film Festival and both were top grossers. Pero hindi kaya parang paulit-ulit na lang. But we'll never know until we see the movie. Maybe the writers has something new to offer, let's wait until Christmas day.

1 comment: