Sunday, July 8, 2012

Party Pilipinas Doing the 80s is So Lazy and Efforless!

Party Pilipinas Photos
It's back to the 80s in Party Pilipinas. I don't know why they keep doing this theme, I think they've done this before. The 80s music is great specially the hits from Michael Jackson, Boy George, Madonna and many more but I think doing this theme in a musical variety show is effortless and so ordinary.

Why did I say so effortless? Because it's easy do an 80s themed performance, you do not need to sing or dance as good as Michael Jackson, all you need to do is wear his signature hat pants and shoes and do a moonwalk all over the stage and that's Michael Jackson. Look at the picture above, the Party Pilipinas gang wearing the 80s icons costume and make-up, they look like a gang of impersonators in comedy bars

I think a theme like this is very lazy, It seems that the Party Pilipinas writers couldn't come up with anything impressive for this week. And I think Mark Reyes is the director for this week's theme and this is so like him. Doing his Fantaserye antics like time travelling, face transformation, mimicry and bringing the dead back to life.

But I still need to watch the show and see if it's different from what they've done in the past.

2 comments:

  1. fortunately it wasn't as bad as you've thought

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes your right, I guess I spoke too soon. It was one of the best episode of Party Pilipinas.

    ReplyDelete