Sunday, June 22, 2014

Pepito Manaloto's New Time Slot and What I Hate About it

Pepito Manaloto Ang tunay na Kuwento, GMA-7's toprating sitcom moved to a new time slot. It is now seen every Saturday after 24 Oras Weekend.


Pepito Manaloto has always been my Sunday viewing habit and I'm sure a lot of Filipino viewer does too. I always make sure that any activities and schedules would not hit Pepito Manaloto's timeslot. But now that Michael V's sitcom has moved to Saturday at 6pm, I have to rush home quickly from office to make sure I won't miss the comic antics of Pepito, Elsa and all the cast.

I think GMA-7 is doing has flopped once again with this decision, Pepito Manaloto is doing excellent on it's Sunday timeslot but they have decided to move it into a time slot which I think will affect the televiewers viewing habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment