Saturday, July 25, 2015

WWE Deletes Hulk Hogan From Company Permanently

Hulk Hogan who was always been known as the face of pro wrestling back in the 80s and was considered a real-life superheroes who tells the bad guys to take their vitamins has now turned as the bad guy, this time not as a part of a storyline like the NWO debut in WCW.


Hogan was recently involved in a racism issue after a taped conversation with his voice speaking bad words against black people was revealed. The tape was filed in Florida court with an intent not to make it public, but unfortunately the entire world knows all about it now. Reports said that in the tape, Hogan was complaining about his daughter dating a black man and quote “I am a racist, to a point” and “I guess we’re all a little racist.”

As usual, the World Wrestling Entertainment immediately take actions releasing Hogan from his contract, removing his name from the WWE HALL OF FAME and cleaning their archives of all Hulkamania's legacy and accomplishments. Hogan is permanently deleted from the WWE and his name will no longer be mentioned from the company.

Hulk Hogan already issued a public apology regarding the controvery here is what he said "Eight years ago I used offensive language during a conversation. It was unacceptable for me to have used that offensive language; there is no excuse for it; and I apologize for having done it. This is not who I am. I believe very strongly that every person in the world is important and should not be treated differently based on race, gender, orientation, religious beliefs or otherwise. I am disappointed with myself that I used language that is offensive and inconsistent with my own beliefs."

I have to doubt WWE's sincerity regarding Hogan's release, I think deleting the man who faved the way for wrestling's entertainment side is too much. The guy already issued an apology and the tape was eight years old. And let me just ask, didn't WWE showed some act of racism? Didn't you wander why there were no african american WWE Champion upto this time? And remember the former WWE superstar Mohammad Hassan, he was supposed to defeat Batista and become WWE Champion in a pay-per-view but network executives threat them to loose a TV deal, so they released the guy. Why did they do that? Because Hassan is a muslim. And not just Hassan, how about Great Khali, Jinder Mahal, Jimmy Wang, Yoshi Tatsu, Funaki, and many more asian performer, how is the WWE been treating them?

We all hate racism, and it should not be tolerated, but I think if the WWE wants to clean their yard, they should not leave a single fallen leaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment